In this episode you will learn about transitioning companies from startups ran by single owners or small teams to something that’s more scalable.
Dom Cappuccilli is an expert in storytelling and sales.
This is the 113th session of Smart Brand Marketing.
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY:
Sales gets a bad rep due to bad sales people and marketing gets a bad rep due to bad marketing teams.
The four components of a perfect cold email:
1.) Why I’m reaching out specifically to you – relevance hook
2.) What I want – The question that you’re going to ask
Don’t make an assumption, ask a question… think of the value proposition flip to problem and position it that way.
“I’d like to know how you’re dealing with …. currently”
3.) Why should you give it to me – why would someone give you the answer
4.) How to give it to me – If someone’s interested what is the next exact step. Call to action.
“Would you be open to a call if our offer matches your needs?”
[sc name=”SBM Lead Magnet 1″]
- Sales vs marketing
- Tell your customer’s story to them not yours
- Customers want to know that you understand their problem
- Don’t be afraid of silence
- Lead generation with limited resources
- Warm networks run out
- Importance of outbound systems
- Talk about the customer and their problems
- The right and wrong way of cold emailing
- The structure of the perfect email
- Follow up with a phone call
- Be nice to the secretaries
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
[sc name=”SBM Lead Magnet 3″]