In this episode you will learn about the ups and downs of selling to large client.
Alex Berman is an expert in finding enterprise clients in b2b.
This is the 128th session of Smart Brand Marketing.
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY:
Enterprise people are easier to sell to. It’s not their money and they are actively looking to spend their budget and find the right services that can help them grow.
[sc name=”SBM Lead Magnet 1″]
- Selling to enterprise clients
- Doing the research
- Meeting rate vs meeting book
- Testing subject lines
- What happens if you’re getting bad responses
- Selling to enterprise companies vs small businesses
- The negatives of selling to big clients
- Typical sales cycle
ALEX IN ACTION
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
[sc name=”SBM Lead Magnet 2″]