In this episode you will learn about how to position your pre-sales pages, how to write a good story and get the people to convert.
Rachel Mazza is an expert in pre-sales copy.
This is the 115th session of Smart Brand Marketing.
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY:
The best use of pre-sale pages is to test out themes or ideas.
[sc name=”SBM Lead Magnet 2″]
- Going from an agency to freelancing
- Pricing copy and royalties
- Pre-sale positioning
- Click bait vs good content
- The awareness scale
- How to include the calls to action
- A working template of a pre-sale page
- Paid traffic
- Story-telling and emotional states
RACHEL IN ACTION
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
[sc name=”SBM Lead Magnet 1″]