Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In this episode you will learn about why you need to build up your personal brand. You’ll also hear me squirming in a hot seat as Ryan digs deep to help me figure out how I should position myself.
Ryan Foland is an expert in positioning your brand.
This is the 105th session of Smart Brand Marketing.
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY:
The intersect of how you describe yourself and how others describe you when you’re not around is how yout should position your brand.
- The social media is the internet.
- Social media is an amplification tool
- The 3-1-3 Method
- How to build your personal brand if you have 3 followers?
- How to use your personal brand to build your business without making it unsellable?
- How to discover the voice of your brand
- Turning up the volume
- Commanding validation
RYAN IN ACTION
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
To get more SBM content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!