Oliver Billson joins the 59th session of Smart Brand Marketing.
I noticed that Oliver is speaking at a conference I’m heading to next month so had my team reach out to him. He runs a results oriented marketing agency. We find out what that means in the podcast along with…
- Direct vs brand awareness marketing
- Dynamic marketing
- Why most agencies push customers to wrong offers?
- How to profile your visitors?
- Solving the problem of not having much traffic and people not wanting to tell you what they want
- Filling gaps in your funnel
- How to use a diagnostic quiz
- Abusing automation
- Biggest win a typical company can have through implementing proper automation
- Oliver Billson
- Infusion Soft
- Fix Your Funnel
- Wicked Reports
- Plus This
- Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Successful Small Business Without Going Crazy (Book)
- Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less (Revised 3rd edition, 2017) (Book)
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right (Book)
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
If you enjoyed this episode you may also love listening to: