Stuart Langridge joins the 48th session of Smart Brand Marketing.
I don’t talk enough about marketing on this show which is a shame. Stuart is someone that I jump on a call with every couple of months and talk shop with. He has a lot of knowledge on many marketing topics and I thought it would be good to share one of such calls…. at least the parts of it that were appropriate for the public.
- How has local marketing changed over the years
- How important is SEO
- Opportunities offline
- Does the focus on online marketing actually transfer into offline sales
- The shift in how marketing companies deal with clients
- Maids in Black
- Dollar Shave Club
- Groove Learning Facebook Group
- Rohan Giles (Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin)
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
If you enjoyed this episode you may also love listening to: