Greg Rollett joins the 47th session of Smart Brand Marketing.
A friend of mine reached out to me and said that it would be good for me to have Greg on one of my episodes. I did and it turned out very well. He is the founder of Ambitous and is trying to compete with Vice and Thrillist who are huge. Later I found out that he is actually a part of a group that I hang out with very often and that he’s been following the progress of my documentary. Its a small world.
- How to write content that people will read and act on
- How to get bigger media outlets to talk to us
- Process of creating lots of content
- Best ways to distribute content
- Tracking & re-purposing content
- How to monetize a content site
- how to find & reach out to the right people we want to write about
- Maids in Black
- Dollar Shave Club
- Groove Learning Facebook Group
- Rohan Giles (Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin)
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
If you enjoyed this episode you may also love listening to: