Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Sean Ogle joins the 45th session of Smart Brand Marketing.
He is the founder of Location 180 & Location Rebel. These sites basically train people on how to become digital nomads and find their own freedom. I’m not very gung ho about the nomad scene but agree with the latter. We have ran around in the same circles for some time and initially met at the World Domination Summit in 2014. We were introduced by two mutual friends beforehand which was interesting. Since then we have been trying to schedule this interview for some time.
It was a very fast paced conversation.
[sc name=”SBM Lead Magnet 1″]
- Finding initial clients
- Retention of customers
- How to choose what to offer
- Difference between working out of Asia and the states
- Biggest challenges for people switching from being employees to becoming employers
- Where the ‘Escape 9 to 5’ & ‘digital nomad’ movement is heading
- What one thing separates those who make it from those who do not
- How to teach online
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
To get more SBM content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
If you enjoyed this episode you may also love listening to:
Part 2: Multiple Income Streams
[sc name=”SBM Lead Magnet 3″]