This is what a typical year of course sales looks like.
I’ve compiled the data based on the following:
- My clients and other creators
- Marketplaces and self-hosted courses
- Evergreen niches
- Seasonal niches
To come up with a solid average.
What to do with this data?
- Use slow months to work on your funnel
- Use slow months to dial in your advertising (pricing is usually lower)
- Use high months to schedule launches
- Use high months to promote deals
Do not fight the cycles. Use them to your advantage.