Should you worry about AI? (I’m not)
Skim through the conversation I had with it and you will quickly learn why…
- It cannot think. It was trained in language and manipulates information that was uploaded to it.
- It cannot learn from new experiences or data. It only gets better at manipulating it. So when you see someone write that in 5-10 years this thing will replace you… they haven’t really thought that through.
- All it does is steal information. When it is connected to the internet… lawsuits will fly.
- It already writes better than the average writer you might hire. Those days are numbered.
- With the write prompts, it can easily replace junior copywriters or create technical/informative courses. Only good marketer required.
- I’ve ran tests and seen other marketers run test pinning human vs AI. AI wins when competing against average human written copy by 25%. Great human written copy beats AI by 40%+.
- No creative or original thought. Cannot comprehend human experiences.
Here’s the bottom line
This tool was built to replace tasks that require average human intelligence. That’s not a high bar. A large pool of the population cannot think for themselves. That puts AI in a very good spot as it cannot either.
What it can do is write better, show up whenever needed, be the cheaper option and replace low level staff.
It is a game changer for the business world.
If you’re reading this newsletter I doubt it threatens you.
Probably will make your life easier.