In this episode you will learn about why sometimes it might be worth going through a marketplace to hire workers over hiring direct.
Nathan Hirsch is an expert in ecommerce and remote hiring.
This is the 116th session of Smart Brand Marketing.
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY:
They let you buy out the worker if you’d like to have them directly on your team. They also will pay for the time you need to train a new worker in case someone quits on you.
- Is it still worth working on Amazon
- Initial investment in the business
- The main marketing channel when starting out vs now
- The vetting process
- What does this team look like
- Why do this over hiring direct
- Building a company culture with outsourcers
- Handling turnover
- Growth plan for 2019
- Working with a Co-Founder
- Main challenges of the business
- Fee structure
NATHAN IN ACTION
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!