Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In this episode you will learn about why sometimes it might be worth going through a marketplace to hire workers over hiring direct.
Nathan Hirsch is an expert in ecommerce and remote hiring.
This is the 116th session of Smart Brand Marketing.
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY:
They let you buy out the worker if you’d like to have them directly on your team. They also will pay for the time you need to train a new worker in case someone quits on you.
- Is it still worth working on Amazon
- Initial investment in the business
- The main marketing channel when starting out vs now
- The vetting process
- What does this team look like
- Why do this over hiring direct
- Building a company culture with outsourcers
- Handling turnover
- Growth plan for 2019
- Working with a Co-Founder
- Main challenges of the business
- Fee structure
NATHAN IN ACTION
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
To get more SBM content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!