In this episode you will learn about what it takes to succeed in the startup world. What sort of businesses sell, how investors judge businesses and more.
Dan Martell is an expert in scaling software businesses.
This is the 111th session of Smart Brand Marketing.
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY:
The People Who Got You Here Won’t Get You Here
The companies that succeed are often the ones that are hardest to kill.
- Do you have to be a developer
- How do you look at a business
- What sort of trajectory do you expect
- Work hard for 4 years and retire with a 100 million or work your entire life
- Is San Francisco still the place to be as a startup
- The Rule of 21
- What’s more important than the founder or the idea?
- What makes a business attractive
- The pivot
- The formula that will get you to a million in revenue
DAN IN ACTION
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!