I met Erica at a large house party that she threw in Chiang Mai.
Erica Blair joins the 57th session of Smart Brand Marketing.
She lives a bit out of town and her house is virtually in the middle of a jungle and feels like a resort that you would book for a weekend away.
After we connected I started seeing her in my FB feed a lot. It was a mixture of branding messages, hippie stories and some very interesting ways of giving back to the community. The one that stood out to me was when she gave away 2 or 3 days of her time and let anyone book free sessions with her to talk about brand strategy. I thought at that moment that the least I can do is get her on the show and figure out what it is exactly that she does.
Listen now 🙂
- The definition of a brand
- What does a brand strategist do
- Process of helping dial in a good name
- The thought process that goes into creating a solid brand
- When is it time to rebrand
- What most people need help with
- Most common mistakes
- Branding vs marketing
- Erica Blair
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business(Book)
- Sell with a Story: How to Capture Attention, Build Trust, and Close the Sale (Book)
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
If you enjoyed this episode you may also love listening to: