I caught up with Coran and realized that his new business is blowing up.
Coran Woodmass joins the 55th session of Smart Brand Marketing.
This is a very interesting story. He went from selling his own business to working for a different broker and then finding a very hot niche where he could make his mark.
It’s a good episode.
- How Coran found this opportunity
- Coming up with the brand
- The initial marketing and sales
- What got them 400 leads on day one
- Where Amazon is heading in 2018 and beyond
- Why most people shouldn’t sell
- Is it still worth it to get into Amazon
- What makes a business interesting
- The process of selling an FBA business
- Why networking has the best ROI
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
If you enjoyed this episode you may also love listening to: