Josh and Jill have been working hard for a few years now getting their business of the ground.
They both join us for the 50th episode of Smart Brand Marketing.
I’ve already interviewed them both in the documentary I filmed a few years ago. It’s called “Your Own Way Out.” During that time we were all in Bangkok and were both living in Chiang Mai, Thailand. After that they moved to Canada to get their business to the next level. Then I heard they wanted to get out of there and I reached out to find out how things were going.
Enjoy this episode.
- A formula for producing podcast episodes that get popular
- Insights of working together as a couple
- Building a connection with members
- Travel vs home base
- Their marketing & sales funnel
- How they monetize their site
- Strategies for growing a Facebook group
- Assumptions vs reality
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
If you enjoyed this episode you may also love listening to: