Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The author of “The End of Jobs” is here.
Taylor Pearson joins the 42nd session of Smart Brand Marketing.
I met Taylor over a year ago in Bangkok while he was working for a Valet Parking App company. We re-connected again a bit later in Vietnam and I haven’t heard from him for a while. Around a month ago he released a book that hit the bestseller list on Amazon.
- How to publish a bestseller
- How to make namedropping work for you
- How to build and work your mailing list
- How to run a successful book giveaway
- Money, time & freedom
- Good & bad sides of Austin, TX
- The end of middle management
- Who shouldn’t write a book
- Difference between writing for a blog and for a book
- Why you should leave your weaknesses alone
- Taylor Pearson (Official Site)
- Taylor Pearson (Twitter)
- What Technology Wants (Book)
- Certain To Win (Book)
- Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy (Book)
- The End of Jobs (Book)
- Dan Andrews
- Ian Schoen
- Tucker Max
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
To get more SBM content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
If you enjoyed this episode you may also love listening to: