The author of “The End of Jobs” is here.
Taylor Pearson joins the 42nd session of Smart Brand Marketing.
I met Taylor over a year ago in Bangkok while he was working for a Valet Parking App company. We re-connected again a bit later in Vietnam and I haven’t heard from him for a while. Around a month ago he released a book that hit the bestseller list on Amazon.
- How to publish a bestseller
- How to make namedropping work for you
- How to build and work your mailing list
- How to run a successful book giveaway
- Money, time & freedom
- Good & bad sides of Austin, TX
- The end of middle management
- Who shouldn’t write a book
- Difference between writing for a blog and for a book
- Why you should leave your weaknesses alone
- Taylor Pearson (Official Site)
- Taylor Pearson (Twitter)
- What Technology Wants (Book)
- Certain To Win (Book)
- Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy (Book)
- The End of Jobs (Book)
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
If you enjoyed this episode you may also love listening to: