There’s no shortage of ways to get your lead conversion and sales numbers up when you’re a digital marketer. You can run A/B tests, use heatmaps, or even just try out different colors in your CTA buttons. But what if you could use one tool to help you do all those things?
That’s where Deadline Funnel comes in. This tool can create countdown timers that add urgency to your products and drive more leads through the sales funnel. It’s perfect for any business—whether yours sells online courses or physical products like travel packages or vitamins.
The Short Answer
Deadline Funnel has 3 payment options, catering to various needs and budgets. In addition, it has a 14-day free trial version, so you can test it out before committing to a payment plan.
The design is effortless to use, so all levels of understanding can use it. So, in short, Deadline Funnel is the perfect solution to your marketing efforts, boosting lead conversion and sales.
Deadline Funnel Review
Deadline Funnel is a drag-and-drop tool that lets you create countdown timers that count down from anywhere between 2 hours and 365 days, so they work at any point in the sales cycle. You can also use them to countdown until upcoming events like holidays or events like Black Friday deals.
You can also use Deadline Funnel to add deadlines to any object on your website, like a CTA button so that customers feel they must act quickly before the deal runs out or their file expires! Additionally, you can add countdown timers to your blog posts, social media posts, or any other place where a countdown would fit.
Campaigns, where the deadline varies based on where a person enters the funnel, are available. These would be used in an evergreen webinar funnel where the offer closes at a different time for each person, depending on when they entered the funnel. However, the length of the offer is the same for each person.
It also comes with an email marketing feature that allows you to send out email notifications about the upcoming deadline or your product launch. In addition, Deadline Funnel enables users to set up multiple deadlines and schedule emails and social media posts ahead of time, which helps them save time later when they want to send out emails or post tweets on their own without manual help.
The best part about this tool is that it integrates seamlessly with all major shopping carts like Shopify, 3dcart, WooCommerce, etc., so you don’t have to worry about setting up integrations for each of them individually.
The platform also comes with various themes, which you can choose depending on your brand identity.
Pros of Deadline Funnel
· There are various pricing options for every budget, including a 14-day free trial.
· The set-up process is easy enough for all users.
· I love that Deadline Funnel syncs with your email and sales pages.
· To turn conversions into sales, you can develop offers and generate leads.
· It enables you to set a personalized deadline for each person who enters your funnel.
· You can run the same promotion for everybody who enters your funnel rather than running a single large campaign.
· Customers can receive a promotional offer any time during the offer period, regardless of when they enter your funnel.
· You can conduct a campaign or offer where everyone will receive the promotion, boosting your sales.
· Several resources are available to help you create the perfect campaign, such as blogs, podcasts, case studies, and a paid course on selling.
Negatives of Deadline Funnel
There is nearly nothing not to love about Deadline Funnel, as it’s the best on the market with very few competitors!
· Only single product upsells, down sell, or cross-sell pages can be used for this.
Is Deadline Funnel Easy to Use?
Deadline Funnel is very easy to use. Once you’ve signed up, you can start creating your own funnel within minutes. You’ll be able to choose from a range of different options when creating your product funnel, so whether you want to run a countdown timer, a countdown clock, or both, it should be pretty straightforward.
Once you have created your first product funnel, it will be ready for you to add products and set up timers for them—and that’s about all there is to it! Of course, if you want more advanced features, such as custom CSS or HTML code for your countdown timers, these can also be easily added.
How Much Does Deadline Funnel Cost?
Deadline Funnel has 3 billing options available on a monthly or annual basis. You automatically qualify for a 20% discount if you choose a yearly plan.
Before committing to the monthly payments, you can test out the features of the three plans during a 14-day free trial. The free trial offers the following:
· Automatically allocated and tailored deadlines for each potential buyer.
· Integration with your webinar, email, and page builder software ensures consistency in your messaging.
· Analytics and reporting to demonstrate your campaign’s financial performance.
· Email timers that are identical to the countdown timers on your website.
· Free onboarding call for 15 minutes.
The 3 billing options available:
· Start: For $49/month, the Start plan offers its users 3 campaigns (including evergreen scarcity campaigns), 1,000 leads per month, and email and chat support.
· Create: Deadline Funnel’s most popular plan is only $99/month. The Start plan includes a Portal editor, unlimited campaigns, 10,000 leads per month, customization, automated weekly reports, a vast color palette, and priority email and chat support.
· Scale: The Scale plan costs $199/month and includes all Create plan features with 100,000 leads per month and 5 client accounts.
The Portal editor available to the Create and Scale plans includes a personalized experience for your customers, which consists of authentic deadlines, social proof, featured snippets, and a call to action. These tools assist digital marketers in creating high-impact customer journeys.
Deadline Funnel Alternatives
There are few alternatives to Deadline Funnel, as no other software compares to it. However, here are a few you can consider if you are searching for something different.
· Thrive Suite: Thrive Suite offers scarcity campaigns to increase conversions through Thrive Ultimatum. It’s also available as a WordPress plugin.
· ClickFunnels: ClickFunnels is an easy-to-use sales funnel that even the non-tech-savvy can use.
How to use Deadline Funnel
After registering for your preferred plan, you can choose a campaign type to create and personalize, including the style of the countdown timers. These countdown timers can be displayed in your emails or website using scripts or WordPress plugins.
Then, Deadline Funnel keeps track of each user that passes through your funnel and ensures that they can only take advantage of your unique offer while it is still running.
To make your funnel “uncheatable,” it accomplishes this by producing a digital footprint of each individual and tracking all their interactions with it. This feature alone makes the software incredible!
The brains behind Deadline Funnel
Deadline Funnel was founded in 2015 by Jack Born. Initially, he started the company as he was looking for a solution to his own problem in converting leads to sales.
Over the years, Deadline Funnel has become one of the leading marketing software tools available to digital marketers, entrepreneurs, and businesses, helping them increase conversions.
Here are some statistics of Deadline Funnel:
· There are currently over 3,500 users.
· Course creators use Deadline Funnel in over 94 different countries.
· Currently, more than 103 million subscribers get tracked by Deadline Funnel.
· Over $57 million has been generated in sales across its users.
The Conclusion of my Deadline Funnel Review
In conclusion, Deadline Funnel is a powerful tool for digital marketers who want to add countdown timers and deadlines to their products. It has a ton of great features. In addition, the software is easy to use and provides several different options for setting up your countdown timers.
The best thing about this software is that it’s incredibly affordable. It’s very rare for a good software tool like this one to be priced so reasonably. I highly recommend it!
To get started, sign up for the 14-day free trial until you decide which paid plan is the best option for your business.