People are always looking for the best way to manage their email marketing campaigns. Finding a solution that works for your business and your budget can be challenging, but ConvertKit is one of the best options.
Some of the top global brands use ConvertKit, one of the most widely used email marketing systems available today. This is because it’s easy to use, affordable, and flexible enough for anyone to start.
This review will cover what ConvertKit is about, the pros and cons, alternatives, and how to use it for your own business.
The Short Answer
In short, Convert Kit is worth it. It’s a great tool that helps you manage your email list, build relationships with subscribers and engage them with funnels.
Convertkit is a powerful email marketing software that lets you create and send emails to your subscribers, track their responses, and manage your entire list. It also enables you to create landing pages and forms and even offers digital products like courses or ebooks.
You can use this single platform to manage the whole lifecycle of your email marketing campaigns: from the initial contact with new subscribers through the follow-up process after customers have purchased something from you.
ConvertKit is an all-in-one solution that provides everything you need to build relationships with your subscribers. Still, it’s also different from other email marketing platforms in some important ways.
The main difference between Convertkit and many other services on the market today is their approach to customer service. Many of these companies focus on building up their sales team to make more money off commissions—but not ConvertKit! Instead, they built their platform around empowering marketers with tools that give them more freedom over what they want to do with their business.
Pros of ConvertKit
· If you want more information before signing up, you can request a demo for a personalized tour.
· The website has a wide range of resources to teach you everything you need to know.
· ConvertKit offers paid newsletters, where you can earn revenue from readers paying to read your newsletter.
· If you don’t have a website for social media campaigns, you can create a landing page (even on the Free plan).
Negatives of ConvertKit
· ConvertKit can be expensive for freelancers and bloggers, with their prices aimed at more prominent companies.
· There are only 3 email templates available.
· Email templates are text-based and not recommended for visual emails.
· Reports are lacking, as you don’t have access to geo-tracking and click maps.
Is ConvertKit Easy to Use?
ConvertKit is designed for bloggers and podcasters and has many great features, but one of its best selling points is its easy use. It has a simple drag-and-drop interface that allows you to customize your landing page and emails.
The dashboard is clean and intuitive, and you can start creating campaigns immediately without having to go through a complicated setup process first. In addition, once you’re in the dashboard, you’ll see various tabs that allow you to work on different aspects of your email marketing campaigns instead of switching back and forth between different screens as other tools do.
You can also easily create different types of autoresponders, like welcome series, thank you series, and exit popups.
How Much Does ConvertKit Cost?
ConvertKit has 3 plans available to its users. Prices vary according to how many email subscribers you have.
· Free: The Free plan is available to users with up to 1,000 subscribers who are still building their email list.
· Creator: The Creator plan starts at $25 (over 1,000 subscribers), with a maximum price of $1,916/month for up to 500,000 subscribers. If you have more than 500,000 subscribers, you can request a quote.
· Creator Pro: The Creator Pro plan starts at $50 (over 1,000 subscribers), with a maximum price of $2,166/month for up to 500,000 subscribers. If you have more than 500,000 subscribers, you can request a quote.
If you choose an annual subscription, you get two months free.
If you’re looking for an alternative to ConvertKit, consider one of the following:
· ActiveCampaign: ActiveCampaign is the best ConvertKit alternative for those looking for a powerful, feature-rich email marketing solution.
· GetResponse: GetResponse is affordable, has excellent customer support, and the platform is easy to use.
How to use ConvertKit?
So, you’ve decided to give ConvertKit a try. Although it has many features, it’s also easy to use. Here’s how you can set up ConvertKit and start using it today.
· Create a free account on ConvertKit’s website.
· Connect your email account to Convert Kit by entering your login information.
· Install the plugin on your site.
· Choose the forms, emails, and landing pages you want to use.
· Add these elements to your site using the code snippets available in the editor box.
· Set up your first email course and send some emails!
The brains behind ConvertKit
The company was founded by Nathan Barry, whose first product was a book called “The App Design Handbook.” He wanted to use the same marketing tactics he used for his book to promote his software products but didn’t have the tools he needed to do it effectively. That’s why he created ConvertKit: You don’t have to struggle with marketing your business as he did!
Today, ConvertKit is one of the most popular email marketing tools on the market. It’s used by thousands of users worldwide who create millions of emails per month. The company also offers other products, including landing pages, forms, and a Facebook group builder.
The Conclusion of my ConvertKit Review
ConvertKit is one of the best platforms for bloggers and freelancers who want to send email newsletters. It’s got a lot of great features, but what really makes it stand out is its ability to help you grow your list and get more subscribers. It also has some great integrations with other platforms, too.
If you’re looking for a platform that will help you grow your list and then keep them engaged with your content, ConvertKit is worth checking out!
Request a demo for a personalized tour before you settle on a plan!