- MicroAcquire (Buy and sell micro businesses)
This is an amazing place to buy a small online business that has passed validation. You want something with a minimum of 25-30 customers. What sticks out here is that (A) they include micro listing – $5-10k and (B) are starting to have some from the education space.
Too many bugs to be useful but has potential and had fun playing with it. Especially as you dial up the cringe level.
- Article – How much your time is really worth?
Some great ideas on how to calculate it and ways of looking at different parts of your life once you have a number in place.
What’s worth and no longer worth doing?
This has been something I’ve been giving a lot more thought in my personal life and running a business. Especially when you’re scaling… need to outsource as much as possible. There’s only so much bandwidth available to do things.
- Article – Find a Position of Leverage
- If it entertains you now but will bore you someday, it’s a distraction. Keep looking.
- If your curiosity ever leads you to a place where society eventually wants to go, you’ll get paid extremely well.
- If they can train you to do it, then eventually they will train a computer to do it.
- Build your brand. Make a name for yourself. When it is time to move on the opportunity, you can do so with leverage.
- You’re never going to get rich renting out your time.
- Learn to sell, learn to build. If you can do both, you will be unstoppable.
You can finally grab the ones you’ve missed (and you already know how good each one is).