The brains behind The Wet Shave Club is here.
Rohan Gilkes joins the 43rd session of Smart Brand Marketing.
After the interview with Brent Leary we talked for a bit and he mentioned someone that bought a business making around $300 per month and in less than a year built it up to almost 40K per month. That someone is Rohan and I just had to talk to him. I reached out to him and he was happy to come on the show and share what he’s done and how he did it.
It’s a good episode.
- Why post case studies
- How he stopped people from Skyping him in the middle of the night
- The skills need to grow a subscription business
- How to choose the type of business to buy
- The problem that comes when releasing products out of the gate early
- The do’s and don’ts of branding
- What a site needs to connect with customers
- Service & fulfillment of products
- How to keep customers from unsubscribing
- Maids in Black
- Dollar Shave Club
- Groove Learning Facebook Group
- Rohan Giles (Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin)
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
If you enjoyed this episode you may also love listening to: